Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Today Show!!!

Ribbonmade was on the Today Show- here is a link to the clip where she is shown- it's quick, but hey- she was on the show!!! 



So happy for Ribbonmade!  I will have to put a little plug in here for my husband's store. Barbara called me and needed a couple of wedding invitations to put in her trays. So my husband, Alan, found 2 sets of invitations, save the dates, rehearsal dinner invitations, etc, for her to use in her beautiful trays. If you would like to see some beautiful wedding invitations here is a link to his Alan's Invitations store website. He has owned a brick and mortar stationery/invitation store for 20 years and is the biggest and best in all of Alabama!



Alan's Invitations specializes in helping bride's plan all their stationery and invitation needs for their wedding. Starting with Save the Dates, their invitation, bridal albums, cups, koozies, napkins, programs, personalized stationery and thank you notes and everything in between. Alan's sells to brides all over the country, so even if you aren't in Alabama, if you see something  you like, he can help you through emails, and on the phone. He did everything for a bride in Spain, without her ever walking in the door and she was thrilled!

Sorry for the shameless plug for the husband, but he puts up with a lot from me, so I thought he deserved a little pat- plus he really is great at what he does. If I had to talk to brides all day, I don't think I would be nearly as pleasant as he is when he gets home!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous set. I like the idea of coordinating everything. I don't blame you for the hubby plug Ÿ

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think!!!