Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Great Graphics New Website

New Website

Just thought I would do a quick post to tell you all about the new Great Graphics website.

It has all the graphics that our Etsy and ArtFire stores have, but if you order on the website
it has INSTANT DOWNLOADS!!!  
that means no waiting for your files- EVER!




check it out!

I will be adding some new Halloween things in the next couple of days and then I am getting to work on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hanukkah.  So if you have any special requests let me know so I can add them to my sets as I am creating!!

I would love to hear your thoughts about the website...good, bad...or ugly- just be gentle

1 comment:

  1. The website is looking great Beth! I am looking forward to your Christmas designs! :)

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think!!!