Monday, March 26, 2012

Dr. Seuss Wisdom

"If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good!"


Dr. Seuss inspired birthday invitation by Pink Sky Printables
using Great Graphics Seuss backgrounds and clip art


I love Dr. Seuss and all his stories. Each of my children had their favorite Seuss book- my daughter's was "The Cat in the Hat", my middle son's was "Green Eggs and Ham" and my youngest son made me read "One Fish, Two Fish" until I thought I would cry red and blue fish tears!  


Dr. Seuss inspired birthday banner by Fete a Fete
using Great Graphics Seuss backgrounds

And you can't beat this quote, "In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies."  The man was a genius!!!

Party Cones and Cupcake Wrappers by The Polka Dot Party

I love all of his quotes- one of my favorites besides the title of this post is, "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?".  I guess I have always been like this even before I heard this quote.  With the recent release of the "The Lorax" movie and all the Seuss love, I just had to create a few sets (without infringing on any copyrighted material) so here are my Seuss inspired sets of backgrounds and clip art.





Great Graphics Seussical Frames


So go have some fun, let your inner child run free- because Dr. Seuss says, 
"If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too."

and I will leave you with this thought from him as well, 
"You'll miss the best things if you keep yours eyes shut".

Hope you all have a great week!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think!!!