Wednesday, August 29, 2012




It's Finally Ready!

I know I have been missing in action here for quite awhile, but I have been working really hard on something I think is spectacular!  After a year and a half of answering literally thousands of questions about graphics from customers, I realized there needed to be somewhere for people to learn how to do all the things they wanted to learn to do, whether they want to do it for personal crafts or scrapbooking, if they are a teacher, or have an Etsy shop or a website, or if they have a service business and just want to know how to make their own graphics for their website, blog or Facebook.

I am launching my new website today- it is MyFriendBeth.com and I hope you will love it and find some great things that will help you!  I have eight FREE Photoshop Elements tutorial videos, with downloadable PDFs that are ready for you to use right now! 

I will be adding more packages in the Membership area every day for awhile and then weekly. I will also be adding more free things as I go along as well.

I hope you will hop over and take a peek at my new baby and let me know what you think- if nothing else, you can enjoy laughing at all my ridiculous videos (I hate making the non-tutorial ones).

Thanks for not disappearing just because I did- and PLEASE leave a comment or email me and let me know what you think of the site, and if after looking around you don't see something that is going to answer YOUR question, let me know and maybe I can add it- or it is already on my massively long to-do list!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think!!!