Thursday, July 28, 2011

Is summer almost over??

I can't believe that kids are really getting ready to go back to school. I remember a million years ago when I was in school, we didn't start until after Labor Day, and even my kids, never started school until at least the last week in August. What happened to summer???

In honor of the "end of summer" although it is still blazing hot here in Alabama, here are a few fun summer things that my friend Brandy of TickledPinkNOLA has made using my graphics.

Beach Towels





 well the background is mine!

Flip Flops


Melamine Plates
Shower Curtains

  
and since it is back to school- Lunch Boxes




and Binders




Check out all of Brandy's wonderful things- and she has tons more, duvet covers, cups, blankets, etc....on her Facebook page on the link at the top of this post- she does amazing work!

NOW, for all of you that have kids that you are getting ready to send back to school, I am going to hold onto summer for you. Since my youngest graduated from college in May, this is my first "summer" with no one going back to school in 23 years...I am going to enjoy summer until after Labor Day this year!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think!!!