Friday, July 29, 2011

More Cool Things

When I first started doing my graphics to sell, I only thought they would be used for invitations and paper goods. As you saw from my post yesterday-that is NOT true.  Here are some more very cool things that my friend Beverly who owns Personal Impressions has made using my graphics.

Tempered Glass Cutting Boards

 
and then there is this one, which she so "slyly" put my intials on, so I had to buy it, I thought it was so cute. I must say I have really enjoyed using this!


Monogrammed Necklaces



Clipboards


Salt and Pepper Shakers


Koozies for your Cans


Garden Flags


oh yeah, she is a BIG Auburn fan, but has no problem exploiting all us Bama fans!!!

Luggage Tags



or her shop on Etsy



1 comment:

  1. WOW, sooo many cute things. I especially like the clipboard Ÿ

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think!!!