Saturday, October 15, 2011

For all my Aussie friends!

It's Summer in Australia

My youngest son left for an Australia adventure of working and playing for up to a year. He graduated from Auburn University in May and has always wanted to go to Australia. So took off- all by himself, (yes, it terrified me), but he is joined up with a company that helps young people plan their play and find short term jobs. So far mostly he has played- and having a ball. He LOVES Australia!  In talking to him on Skype, he keeps reminding me it is spring/summer there and it occurred to me that while I am busy making fall backgrounds, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas things-and starting to do some snowflakes, that I am leaving out some of my most loyal and wonderful customers. So in your honor, all my wonderful Aussie customers- here is a collection of summer graphics-just for you!

Click any image and it will take you to my new website to see more about each item. Everything is available on my website, my Etsy shop and my ArtFire shop.

Beach Backgrounds

Beach Clip Art

Summer Picnic

Spring Flower Backgrounds

Flower Clip Art


Pool Party Clip Art

Backyard Cookout

Grill & Chill Clip Art

Spring Colored Damasks

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think!!!