Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...


It's beginning to look a lot like...


click any picture to go straight to the website to see more
It's not me pushing the season, before Halloween is even here, but
 all my customers are asking for holiday graphics-here are a few 
of the first...

Santa Hat clip art


I love these Christmas Peace Ornaments


Bright fun Stripe Red and Green Backgrounds



My very own "damask" design I made out of 
a Christmas tree and holly- super fun!!!
Cute, fun curly toed Christmas stocking clip art

and don't forget Hanukkah!!!


Happy Hanukkah clip art

if you have any requests of things you would like for me to try and add to my sets as I am
creating them, please ask- I am happy to try!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think!!!